Welcome to the start of your new website!
Hello there. You’re getting a new website. That’s awesome! We’re delighted to be working with you.
Here’s where you’ll find everything you need to get started in this process. Feel free to bookmark this page and come back to it as often as you’d like. You’ll also need to sign into your Google account to fill out the forms below, so Google will save your answers for us.
1. Start with the Client Intake Packet.
This packet includes a welcome letter and a values sheet for our company, and most importantly, an outline of the entire design and build process for your new website. Please familiarize yourself with this so you’ll know what to expect moving forward.
2. Fill out the Domain/Hosting Questionnaire below. (Trouble seeing the form? Open it in your browser.))
Complete this one as soon as you can so we can make sure that your domain and hosting aren’t getting close to renewal/expiration. We don’t want you to be charged for another year of hosting somewhere else if you’re going to be hosting with us. If you’re hosting your new site elsewhere, then there’s no rush.
3. Fill out the Content and Design Questionnaire. (Trouble seeing the form? Open it in your browser.)
This is the fun one! Enjoy writing your answers and be as clear and detailed as possible. You can’t give us too much information here, and if you have questions, please let me know!
If you need help here, feel free to refer to my Content Workbook to give you some help and guidance with designing your content.
4. Email us your content in a separate email to email@example.com:
- Your company logo, if you have one.
- Home page copy, including your biz name, tagline, and any phrases, summaries, or testimonials that you’d like to highlight.
- Your About page pics and bio, any information about your company.
- Your Contact page call to action telling your visitors what you’d like them to do.
- Your list of services or products with any applicable descriptions, including summaries or blurbs that you’d like featured on your homepage.
- Your social media account information including links and signin info.
Need more help with your content?
If you struggle with this one, please refer to my Content Workbook to give you some help and guidance with creating your content.
Congratulations! You’ve just accomplished a huge task. Getting us all that info was likely difficult, scary, and perhaps even a little soul-searching. Good work. We promise to do our best to honor your hard work by building you the best website we can. We look forward to working with you and a member of our team will be in touch shortly after receiving your content.